December 13, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 6, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 20, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- CNC Class was Saturday, Dec 10.
Numbers below are count of members voting Present/No/Yes
- Remove CNC by Dec 31 - 1/1/15 - Vote Passes.
- Remove Wood by Dec 31 - 3/1/13 - Vote Passes.
- Remove Rack by Dec 31 - 3/2/12 - Vote Passes.
- Hive Expansion - Vote next week for 1 year trial
- Pursued this again, they changed the "legal fees" clause in the lease
- This already was voted in once, but the timeline had expired
- $250/month, so the vote is for $3000 over the course of a year
- Many ideas for what to do with the space: moving the meeting area, having larger spaces that would be paid for to work on large projects/have more storage (perk of the Cornerstone membership), moving the lounge, etc.
- This is not a vote on what to do with it, just to go forward with it and experiment with more space for a year!!
- More details to follow up on mailing list
- None scheduled?
- Yet another CNC class occurred on Saturday
- The mills for said CNC class have appeared. See an officer if you are owed a mill.
- Carbide inserts for thread cutting class have also arrived. See Brad if you are owed a cutter.
- Lease has been amended. We are proposing a vote to lease the additional room for a year.
- A vote for a CNC surfacing bit will be proposed in the near future. Discussion will occur on the mailing list.
- Greg - Caught up on domestic drudgery.
- Ian - did nothing of use.
- Dave L - worked on Christmas.
- Will - Finished workshop and lathe wiring.
- Andy - Attended the CNC class on Saturday.
- Callie. Also attended CNC class.
- Zac - works with Andy. Visiting for the first time.
- Trey - Attended CNC class Saturday. New member!
- Hank - Working on arcade cabinet.
- Steve - Playing with raspberry pis and Jasper project.
- Kaliegh - Working on her first ever batch of beer. With bananas. (Not for scale)
- Clay - Studying for finals. Bringing the CTO back down to earth.
- Kerensa - Interested in CNC class.
- Brad - Threading inserts arrived for the lathe class.
- Andrew - Working on workbench for the woodshop. Hanging some new dust collection.
- Elly - Working on wedding presents and etsy store Christmas rush.
- Ryan - Week from hell.