December 14, 2021
|Previous Meeting: December 7, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 21, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: 2701 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45225 (with Hybrid online option)
If you come in person, call our doorbell number []
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Building Updates
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- Wear a mask (Required for entry to Hive13)
- Get vaccinated if you can
- While you are at it, get a Flu shot!
- Paint Booth Status
- NO spraying VOCs indoors until we have implemented a legitimate ventilation system for the paint booth please. This should be short term, the ventilation is a high priority.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
- How did previous weeks' events go?
- Don't forget to submit T shirt designs
Upcoming Certifications & Classes
- December 18th 2021 - Bandsaw (Usage and Blade Change adjustments)
- Taught by Kevin M
- 1 pm
- Ending today: Silhouette Cameo Pro (24" width) and accessories/tools - $900
- Discussion started, Seeking input: Jewelry and Casting Bench Tools - See #jewelry_and_metalsmithing channel on slack - Wishlist started here
Updates from Committees
- Next meeting Jan 22nd 2022 at 1:30 pm
Ward/Area Alerts / News
- Hot Crafts
- Sewing & Crafts
- Electronics & 3d Printing
- Ham Radio
- Up and coming area! Led by Jax!
Other Notes / General Discussion
- What have you made?
- See TV bulletin board
WE HAVE A SUPER COOL SPEAKER THIS MONTH AND HERE'S SOME BACKGROUND ABOUT HIM:
"hey y'all, sorry about the radio silence about our guest. our guest this week will be Scott Mindrum from CRaKN, a funeral service management software. if you're interested in the backend of the software, funeral service, and why a giant, tentacled monster would be a good mascot for the chaos of funeral service, our speaker will be here this Tuesday!!"
start time: 7:32pm end time: 7:48pm
- Silhouette Cameo
- 16 Yea
- 2 Abstain
- 0 No
- Vote Passes
Scott Mindrum from CRaKN, a funeral service management software company, presented about their company, industry and innovative products!
Ham Radio Gear is on table(s) close to photography studio.
There is a slack channel - #ham-radio