December 20, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 13, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 27, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- General announcement - Just to reiterate, we had some complaints about music volume last week. This has been discussed with the responsible parties.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Yet another CNC class occurred on Saturday
- The mills for said CNC class have appeared. See an officer if you are owed an end mill.
- Carbide inserts for thread cutting class have also arrived. See Brad if you are owed a cutter.
- One year lease for additional space. $3000 commitment.
- Noise curfew
- Been getting a little loud recently
- If my teeth vibrate from the music, it's too fucking loud!
- Another CNC class
- Been some new people attending the class
- Mills. Get your mills.
- See Brad for your thread cutter if you've taken the thread-cutting class.
- Vote for the Benchtop DMM
- Not voting tonight
- Going to be Jan 3.
- It's a buyer's market.
- Dust collection adventure
- Fine filter full
- Took out like 25 gal. of dust
- Check the fucking filter
- Manometer idea
- We're going to discuss what to do with the new space in the next month
- Surfacing bit
- $220, cutter and blades
- Used for re-surfacing the spoil board
- Members buy own blades for other stuff
- 5 Abstain, 0 No, 10 Yes
- Next door
- $250/month for a year ($3000 total)
- 1 Abstain, 0 No, 12 Yes
- Greg - Things!
- Ryan - is an idiot, car into body shop, cops found the shitbag who broke into his car, skating home from Toledo
- Karensa - not much, got second estimate on car
- Brad - lathe, mill, CNC piddling, Fallout 4, had son make shit, chasing down multimeters
- Steve - Zoneminder (camera software)
- Miles - working on kitchen, welding
- Loren - cleaning up home, reflow toaster
- Jim - travelling, see him if the Hive owes you money, toying around with next woodworking project, thinking of proposing a blot storage bin
- Alex - nine-car fender bender
- James - travelling, kids take up free time, trying to get to Colorado, looking at reviving Hive 3D delta printers
- John 2.0 - CNC class, got certified, Tim is great to have around
- Will - repairing a bench grinder, cut holes in bathroom floor
- Dave Lear - Christmas stuff and old cars
- Kayleigh - cut stuff for boxes, not much else
- Elly - Christmas cards, can't cut foiled paper on the laser, tired of Etsy shop