December 7, 2021
|Previous Meeting: November 30, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 14, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: 2701 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45225 (with Hybrid online option)
If you come in person, call our doorbell number []
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Building Updates
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- Wear a mask (Required for entry to Hive13)
- Get vaccinated if you can
- While you are at it, get a Flu shot!
- NO spraying VOCs indoors until we have implemented a legitimate ventilation system for the paint booth please. This should be short term, the ventilation is a high priority.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
- How did previous weeks' events go?
- December 7th 2021 - Rescheduled Narcan Training
- After Tuesday meeting
- Let Kostas know if you're coming for a headcount
- December 12th 2021 - Rescheduled Narcan Training 2
- 3 ppm
- Let Kostas know if you're coming
- Saturday December 11th 2021 Hive Clean Up Day!
- 12 Noon to 4-ish
- Don't forget to submit T shirt designs
Upcoming Certifications & Classes
- December 12 2021 - Cross Stitch Class
- Lisa C. will be leading a class to make festive cross-stitches.
- 1-5 p.m.
- December 18th 2021 - Bandsaw (Usage and Blade Change adjustments)
- Taught by Kevin M
- Ryan A is certified on the metal lathe
- Paint Booth update?
Updates from Committees
- Itty Bitty Kitchen Committee
- It's the holidays and Kayla did not take this into account when planning Itty Bitty Kitchen Committee
- Goal is New Year New Kitchen
Ward Alerts / News
- Hot Crafts
- Sewing & Crafts
- Electronics & 3d Printing
Other Notes / General Discussion
- What have you made?
- See TV bulletin board
start time: 7:33pm (we were talking about popcorn)
end time: 7:55pm
Exciting because we have guests who will teach us things!
- Kelsey and Amanda
- from Harm Reduction Ohio
- Narcan Training after meeting!
Cross Stitch class coming up on Sunday 1-5pm. PLEASE let Lisa know so she can make more blanks and a bigger demo piece!
December 13th there is a Board meeting!
Jim will have november numbers for the board meeting
QB not ready yet, but close!
Had to restart server because of certs
Chris D. handwaves.
We need more memes
Meeting on the 15th, online but Kostas will be in person if you wanna
Girls who code:
- we are approved as a club
- we will be helping 6-12 learn python!
New Year New Kitchen -- we're doing stuff next year.
- Silhouette Cameo Pro
- Dave Schwinn putting together BOM and total cost.
- more information in slack and on mailing list
Come forth and learn Narcan!