Delta Wood Lathe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|List of All Documented Equipment|
|Hive13 Asset Tag: None|
|Make/Model: Delta 46-460 (google)|
|Arrival Date: 11/2016|
|Does it work?: Yes|
|Certification Needed?: No|
|Contact: Woodworking Warden|
- Powerful 1 hp max, 1,725 rpm motor
- Large 12-1/2-inch swing capacity
- Electronic variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough.
- Belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life
- 4 Jaw Chuck
- Extension bed - Increases working area to 46". Possible to install one additional extension
- Knockout bar
- Spur drive
- Live center
- 6" and 10" Tool Rests
- Motor: 1 HP max, 120V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- Speed: 250-700, 600-1,800 and 1,350-4,000 RPM
- Swing Over Bed: 12 1/2 in.
- Swing Over Base: 9 9/16 in.
- Distance between Centers with Extension: 42 in.
- Tailstock through Hole: 13/32 in. Self-ejecting
- Drive Spindle through Hole: 15/32 in.
- Drive Spindle: 1 in.-8 RH TPI Thread (This is used for attaching faceplates, and other accessories)
- Head and Tailstock Taper: #2 MT (This is used for any accessory with a taper)
- Set screws on faceplate/chuck 3 mm allen wrench
- 4 Jaw Chuck screws 4 mm allen wrench