February 13, 2018
|Previous Meeting: February 6, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 20, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- Kevin is being repaired.
- Welder is operational
- Camera upgrades
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- Garden street gave us the go ahead to unite the lounge.
- Ry has located the floor plan.
- Request new Member Storage slots at https://intweb.at.hive13.org.
- Board Meeting was Monday Feb 12.
- Talk of Hive "vibe".
- Finance update, get someone to backup Jim
- Membership status
- Direction of Hive projects (layout table, etc.), more classes, expert time.
- Repair Faire - Saturday March 10th. Possible Hive help folks with stuff
- Robot Wars - March For Science Cincinnati is seeking participants.
- Summer of STEM - Boone County is seeking mentors to produce virtual tours of the county.
The week in Wiki
Dave put Delta3D printer stuff on the wiki. (found out you can't post Excel directly, ended up using Google drive)
Brad - Was sick, doing better, waited around the Hive for Louisville
Darian - DAP student, wants to do some laser cutting. Thinks we are "organized" (ha)
Will - artist, wife goes to DAP,
Jeremy - Lockpicking
Shaun - has lots of computers
Dave - playing with the Delta project, looks like we have junk. :) About to go on vacation
Jim - treasurer, went to Louisiana
Dave - also getting over flu, scanned lots of blueprints
Heath - was also sick, front end web development,
Nancy - Kitchen warden, no class tomorrow, sewing projects
Kevin - gross surgery stuff, hiding a broken rib, brought his Delta printer
Lorin - his crappy computer died so he can't take notes, gross surgery stuff, driving family nuts.