February 14, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: February 7, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 21, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Pig - CJ Davis
- Welding Blankets - En Route, screen still pending.
- Tom F ( the CAMM-3 donor ) was hoping to borrow it back for a week:
Got an email this evening and I think I'm on the other side the equipment equation. Had an email from a teacher at Grant County High School who teaches the pre-engineering program that I'm involved with. She was asking if could bring in something for Engineer's Week, which is next week. If I would have known I would have held onto the CAMM-3 another few weeks. My questions are: 1. Would it be possible to borrow the CAMM-3 for a few days next week, probaby pick up on Wednesday evening and return Friday or the following Monday? 2. Would you have any suggestions for other items that would help show these students applications that show engineering in action?
- either someone email Tom to confirm that this is fine with us, or let me know and I will email him DaveMenninger 14:16, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Dave Myers
- Mike - (Guest looking for hackerspaces) IT, volunteered @ Computer Cooperative
- Jim - Mech E.
- Brent - Electrical E, making Bathouse, Perl Mongers
- Carrie (sp?) -(Ian's Wife)
- Ian Wilson - IT, Electrical & Computers
- Bill Steele - 3d printer guru,
- Carlos -(Guest) Electrical Engineer
- Rick - Electrical Motorcycle
- Hodapp - Alcoholic Destroyer of Worlds
- Emily - (Guest) Nurse @ University Hospital
- Pig Gig
- Thursday Event
- Follow up w/ CJDavis
- Welding blankets on the way
- Tom F. wants to borrow the router he brought in for a week
- Jim - Cin-D Lou
- Mechanical Steel Tube
- 3/4" - 6 to 10 feet of it. We need it.
- Perl Mongers Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday)