February 21, 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: February 14, 2023||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 28, 2023|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The purge is coming! Please do not put anything in the Dungeon, and if you currently have items stored in the Dungeon - PLEASE REMOVE
- This is a shared space, managed by volunteers. Please clean up after yourselves and if you are unsure how to do something, please ask! There have been far, far too many tools damaged lately, and this can be avoided by speaking up.
- If something breaks, please email email@example.com and notify the associated warden on Slack!
- Leadership has recently updated our Commercial Use Policy Please look it over and feel free to reach out to Leadership with any questions.
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Warden Meeting 2/22, 8 pm
- Tech Committee Meeting 2/25, 3 pm
- Dungeon Clean Out (ongoing) Saturday
- Woodshop Warden Hours are Sundays from 9 to 11:30 am
- John C. will be holding COO hours:
- Will B. is hosting a class on Upcycled self-watering planters on Monday, 2/27 at 6:30pm
- This class costs $10, and space is limited, so please register on the Meetup page!
Dungeon Masters Committee Update:
- Dungeon Clean Out continues, and will be ongoing every Saturday, please join us!
- Project/Area Completion Efforts:
- Finish Second Bathroom - See Ryan A. for more details and how to help.
- Washer/Dryer - John O. et al are getting together after this meeting. Want to get involved? Stick around!
- Compressed Air System - See Kevin M. for more details and how to help.
- Welding/Metal Shop Development - See Pi (Metal shop Warden) for more details and how to help.
- This is a new committee! Please reach out to the kitchen Warden, Dave Schwinn, to get involved.
- This is a new committee! Please reach out to Kate Cook to get involved.
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow