February 24, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: February 17, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 3 , 2015|
Time: 7:30 PM Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Welding Table Update
- Gigabot Update
- CNC Update
- Power Series Update
- Kitchen Lights
- Possible internet changes* Making space for makers
- Dave B - has been updgrading his home network
- Dave M - Was out of town, visited freegeek
- Ivan - Inactive area warden, been busy with a final friday art piece
- Jorge Riviera - Interested in sound
- David Lawrence - emedia, sound, guitars
- Lorin - Had a lot of time off due to UC snow days, face recognition on fb
- Hodapp - Melting aluminum outside, started a blog about Haskell
- Natalie Palmer - UC student, does web design
- Andrew - foundry with Hoddap, and 3D printer
- Julien - Not a lot
- Kirk - work stuff, EEGs, TIG stuffs
- Dark Ian - WORK
- Nancy - cute baby snakes, cleaned kitchen
- Brad - fuzzed memory, maybe work?
- Jim S - Played with a high speed light
- Ryan - Talk to him about tech stuffs, and MCM, end stops for CNC
- Dave L - Snow removal!
- Jason - Melt aluminum with Hodapp, donuts in the snow (scary)
- Ian W - Worked on the BFR-9000 (big CNC)
- Ross - new, lab tech at P&G
- Katie - Tangibility in arts and technology documentary
- Franklin - snowy sliding
- Elly - learning Python, font sorter
- Jon - Welding table
- Welding Table - on the wiki, and in the dirty room! Yay! Going to buy more replaceable tops
- gigabot - not much* cnc update - zero wandering
- powerseries - this week, hopefully ready for the
- kitchen lights - ballast replaced, we have light!
- Thank you for fixing them Jim S!
- internet: cincinanti bell fioptics potentially?
- making space for makers
- 21C museum is hosting a meeting about unused spaces in cities.
- Will occur 2/25, 6pm. People from the hive (makers) in particular are encouraged to go.
- shapeoko Vote:
- 15 for, 0 against
- Possible tuesday talk about synthesized
- picza 3d scanner
- on craigslist
- Rob from RME machining wants to know if we have a 3d scanner
- Rob Helmsderfer offered to sell us a kickstarted 3d scanner
- Meet after the meeting
- Lounge couches
- Shadoxx relinquished his claim. Someone else can claim them before they are destroyed.