February 25, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: February 18, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 3, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM Place: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am (for now!!! yay!)
- Liability waivers must be legible
- All of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, help correct it.
- Broken things? Red Tag them and post on Slack or Mailing List!
- Missing consumables? Email Wardens@hive13.org
- Host a class or workshop! Contact Will B. for help organizing.
- Use the Parking Tag System
- Floor Plan selected at Thursday board/planning meeting, still flexible, but designates major space allocation
- Signed lease coming very soon (Thursday?), then Dave V. can relax and let others take over!
- Week by week schedule will be posted soon
- Join a task team!
- signups are here
- Slack channels have been made for each team, join even if you just have interest, but cannot commit to leading
- if you can afford to be a cornerstone member, please consider changing your subscription, any extra cash flow through the move will help.
- Lockpicking - March 7th, 3:00pm
- 4track club - March 7th, 7:00pm
- Needlecraft Night - March 20th, 2020 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Maker Expo at NKY Makerspace (Ignite Institute) Saturday, March 28th 10 AM-3 PM themakerexpo.com
- Signup sheet is on the mailing list or you can just click this
- Cooking the World: Hungary - March 29th, 2020 - 1:00-4:00pm
Move: Last Thursday was productive- discussion of layout, process, etc Google Sheet - Put your name on a task team - Join a channel on Slack Committee meeting every Thursday to plan the move, throughout the move Lease signed on Thursday, Officially starts March 1st
Upcoming events: March 7th at 7pm - everyone is invited - four track club - bring a recording - music starts at 8 March 7th - lock picking at 3pm