February 26, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: February 19, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 5, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Looking for Wardens for Metal Shop or Wood Shop and Fab Lab
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Work Table status
- Table Build Day - Saturday, March 2nd - 11:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday, March 2nd - 3:00 P.M.
- Monday, March 4th - 7:00 P.M.
- CNC class - Saturday, March 9th - 10:00 A.M.
- Boy Scout LTS event - Sunday, March 10th - 3:00 - 4:00 P.M.
- Board Meeting - Monday, March 11th - 7:30 P.M.
- Saturday Cleanup - March 16th - 2:00 P.M.
- Vote to finish tables
- Next Week
- Proposed by Kevin
- Housekeeping as above
- Old Business
- Tables - build day
- New Business
- Events as above
- Vote - Kevin described
- Greg - intweb, babysitting parents' cats
- Scott - Became a member, software engineer, playing with Arduini
- Chris - first time, virtualization
- Kerensa - food dehydrator experiments
- Dave S - newish member - laser cutter tests, fixed electronics, wants to etch Stratocaster
- Mike - no new machine tools
- Dave V - set up Beverly shear, reformating linen closets at home
- Will - got ceiling back together, leather mask class, see him to host a class
- Vicente - retro computing, making Altair 8800 repro
- Nancy - dealing with car stuff, new sewing plans
- Jeremy - got a pack of notebooks for sketching, played D&D
- Drew - hacking weather data site
- Ashleigh - bought a house, got a puppy, rebuilt a fence, plaster work, book-binding workshop
- Kevin - worked on tables, needlecraft night went well, leather mask class was fun
- Sky - interested in membership - V-Twin motorcycle engine torn apart, table from bowling lane
- Hodapp - forgets everything
- Brad - did not buy anything on the auction site
- Jim - travelled to Wichita, Phoenix, and L.A., saw a plane back into another one, saw a company that makes metal 3D printer, burnt through 3 Frisbee cycles