February 27, 2018
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: February 20, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 6, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is now up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- Camera upgrades
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- annex space plan update
- work tables -- Lorin is going to test a design and maybe do a CNC groupbuild. (Design based on http://www.opendesk.cc)
- sewing and crafts
- Ry is the floorplan master.
- Window is STILL leaking, need to check with Garden Street on status. Maybe setup to drain outdoors?
- Next Board Meeting will be Monday, March 12.
- Robot Wars - March For Science Cincinnati is seeking participants.
- Summer of STEM - Boone County is seeking mentors to produce virtual tours of the county.
- Repair Faire - Saturday March 10th. Possible Hive help folks with stuff (2 people so far)
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th. They were asking about Power Tool Drag Racing (do we want to commit?)
- When I told him PTDR was retired his response was; "Ohhh noooo! Maybe we can provide an incentive like racking, wood or any other materials we bring in that your members could use?"
- March 17th -- cleanup Saturday. Potluck. Game night.
- Delta Dorks Update
The week in Wiki
- Ian fixed the previous 2 meetings titles. February is not spelled Feburary...
- Greg updated the Access Protocol page to contain the version 2 API.
- Greg - How to use frisbee
- Ian - Added finance to github
- Brad - Added struts to the laser cutter. It stays up, barely.
- Russell - Wood working warden. Been working on i3 clone.
- Will - Home rennovation
- - Plastic shredder?
- Mumble mumble - Drone... Tours... [Can't hear].
- Karensa - Not much, feeling good, though.
- James - Cub scouts, & model railroad
- Chris - Fountain pen hacking.
- Nancy - Curry night tomorrow at DW certification. It's warming up, sorta.
- Noah - Interested in membership. Woodworking. Maybe laser.
- Gabe - Noah's brother. Doin' stuff.
- Tony - Prospective member. Was a manufactory member.
- Doc - Been busy. Doing FPGA programming.
- Dave L - Woodworking. Making a sweeeeeet table.
- Lorin - Delta printer. Sewing and upholstery.