February 4, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 28, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 11, 2020|
Time and Place
- Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Red Tag them and post on Slack or Mailing List!
- Missing consumables? Email Wardens@hive13.org
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- New Safety Dave's time
- exit sign lights are out and batteries dead. Volunteer to fix this?
- Server/Network Infrastructure move - Next Hive Work Day may move switches, might be on hold.
- Gigabot - Bidding is closed, Bill Steele gets it
- Transition from Purgatory to Parking Permit system
- Explanation/procedures are a work in progress on the wiki friendly and constructive input is welcome
- Bylaw lawyer review in progress
- Move Discussion
- Love the Wiki Night - Thursday Feb 6th 6pm - 8pm
- 3D Thursday - Thursday Feb 6th 6pm - 8pm
- Make the Hive a better World day - Feb 8th 12pm - 4pm
- Hive Game Night - Feb 8th 7pm
- Leather Maskmaking Sunday Feb 9th 10am - 2pm
- Maker Expo at NKY Makerspace (Ignite Institute) Saturday, March 28th 10 AM-3 PM themakerexpo.com
- Signup sheet is on the mailing list or you can just click this
Intweb Work Session Saturday, February 15th 12:00-4:00