February 7, 2012
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: January 31, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 14, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Laser Venting Status - Paul / Rick
- Rick's Motorcycle Status
- New additions to the agenda please add your name and be present or contact me ahead of time -- DM
- Cin-D Lou
- Bathroom sink is leaking, will someone fix it?
- Arcade Cabinet by the back doors - Originally said we were going to get rid of it, but it's still here.
- BigPigGig submission ~cjdavis - we need:
- demo board for sponsor's reception 2/16
- a couple of people to advocate at sponsor's reception 2/16
- Computer desks
- Are they for a project? If so, fine. If someone brought them down for the space please take them back!
- Cooling for the summer. Let's start thinking about it now while it's cold and the Hive isn't an oven.
- tom, the guy with the mill and scanner, is planning on coming tonight with the machines ~Dave
- it looks like the CO2 canister (for laser fire extinguishing) is empty ~Dave
- Dave Myers - El Presidente
- Emily - (Guest) Nurse @ University Hospital
- Paul - Secretary
- Rick - EV Motorcycle
- Hodapp - Alcoholic Concoctions, LED Display in glass block
- Jordan - Student @ Cincinnati State, 50% project king
- Carlos - (Guest) Electro Magnetism, circuit designs
- Tom F. - (Guest) Brought us CNC Router, Gentleman and Scholar
- Jim - Mechanical Eng. - Learning Electronics
- Dave Menninger - Makerbot operator, Here every Monday
- Andrew - (Guest) Biomechanical, circuitry
- Alisha (sp?) - Architect & Jewelry Designer
- Bill Steele - Retired from MS, The Makerbot King, "I bought another machine. (TM)"
- Brent Shields - Electrical & Software, Just started Cincinnati Perl Mongers
- Chris Davis - COO "Space Supervisor" big pig gig project
- Jon Neal - EE Student @ UC, Aluminum Forge Master
- Tye Scott - Embedded
- Laser Venting
- Rick Motorcycle is progressing
- Cin-D Lou
- Jim, frame has been stripped & cleaned (Hair removed)
- Emphasis on locomotion
- Line following, need to put down line.
- Roomba style bumper.
- Bathroom Sink appears to be fixed. Thank Jon
- Arcade Cabinet
- Need to contact John Eversole
- Dave Menninger knows someone who will be interested.
- Chris Davis wants it gone in < 2 weeks.
- Big Pig Gig
- Has to pass approval
- 16th 5:30 - 7:30, sponsor & artist reception
- Hodapp & Jim should be able to go, artist & daughter might be able to make it.
- Chris Davis is putting together a demo, possibly so people can take w/ to the reception.
- Jim wants an artist page on the wiki w/ the pig picture.
- Jim, what about the circuit bending community? Go through Nebula Girl
- Computer Desks
- Chris Anderson brought them. Scumbag Anderson: "Brings down desk, doesnt ask anyone"
- Cooling for the summer
- Expensive & Power
- Tom brought us a CNC Router (Roland)
- Roland Cam3
- Picza 3D scanner
- Needs a bit of set up work.
- CO2 canister for Laser Cutter is out of CO2
- Wordway(sp?) Fuels, Dave Myers will
- Galileo Project demo
- Perl Monger group Feb. 15, 7 pm, Wednesday
- Brent has set up a Mailing List and side page for Perl