February 9, 2021
|Previous Meeting: February 2, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 16, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- MRO VOTE
- Yes :
- Woodshop camera is live on Spy!
- Wesselman has added camera outside Red Outer Doordoor
- Red outer door open / close sensor has been logging to database - we're making progress!
- MQTT server coming for data sharing from temp sensors,
- Safety committee
- Put a clipboard on gas tanks
- Inventory on going
- You may be asked to help clear up some of the confusion
- Unsolicited comments have also been helpful
- Free pottery firing at Core Clay for another month or so
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
It's Lisa's Birthday and she is drinking Champagne!
Dave Schwinn, Dave Velzy, Chris Davis, Chris Hodapp, John Clark, John Osterman, Scott Hively, Lisa Crump, Laura Davis, master keosk (not sure real name)
Dave Schwinn has to find a 7-11 on google earth at the next meeting (coming in on asia not china) Chris Davis had a bet on this...
- Yes :9
- No: 1
- Abstain: 1
starting that budget immediately ends August 9th.
Safety Committee - working on figuring this out talk with John and Velzy if you want to help. If you see something do something! Tell leadership but also do something to help.
Inventory is in progress. Big thanks to John and Jim! work on tanks of gas and figure out how fast we are using gas, please make note of when swapping bottles.
Core clay is doing a free firing, mid range cone 6, contact Laura Davis, Chris's sister, for info or on the ceramics channel on slack.