- Source: PlayerTwo
- Made for a golfing game, we are figuring out how it works.
- There are two parts to the display unit:
- A control board which stores a small program that runs the display
- The display LED Matrix.
- The connection between the control board and the LED Matrix is a 16 pin plug, we have traced the 16 pins to their purpose.
Has a motorola CPU, various logic chips and two EPROM chips, the one EPROM chip is an AM270010-12000 00110M5M E.
The LED Matrix has 2 rows of LED matrix displays driven by 8-bit shift registers.
The LED Matrix units are Kingbright TC20-11EWA PB, the 8-bit shift registers are TPIC6B595.
- Row 2
- Row 1
- Row 3
- Row 6
- Row 4
- Row 7
- Row 5
- g - Output Enable
- RCK - Register Clock
- Serial Data - Bottom
- Serial Data - Top
- SRCK - Serial Clock - Bottom
- SRCK - Serial Clock - Top
- VCC - (12v?)
CJDavis and player2 hacking the sign