Jan 15, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: Jan 8, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Jan 22, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
- FDM 2000 is sold on ebay, final total was $2,000
- Dave Blundel & Jon Neal are the contact for this.
- Authorize Monthly 'Supply' budget for COO ($20 - $100). This would cover:
- Resupplying Electronics bench
- Purchasing consumables (Toilet paper, paper towels, shop towels, pop for pop machine).
- COO would submit receipts to the Treasurer for reimbursement and would need to stay within budget.
- Discuss plans to decommission HiveStor and initiate plans for a replacement PC.
- Purchase a replacement? Purchase Hard drives?
- HiveStor is currently an amalgamation of hard drives in RAID 0 w/ a total storage size of ~2 TB.
- Dave B. would like a volunteer to help w/ installing Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Desktop on the PC destined for the Electronics Testing area. Contact Dave B. if you are interested in assisting.
- Dave B. has offered to donate his current desoldering station to the Hive.
- Authorize the purchase of the Hako Soldering Station to replace the defunct Tenma soldering station.
- Jim Dallam - Cindy Lou
- Conan (Guest)
- Robbert (guest)
- Dan (Guest)
- Jason - D20
- Dave Menninger - DIY bookscanner
- Chris Hodapp - Linear Algebra
- Brandon (Shadoxx) - Has a tie
- Jon Neal - COO
- Craig - Finances, lockpicking
- Jon Cairnes
- FDM 2000, got up to $2000
- High bidder has backed out, wants to come take a look at it.
- Dave & Jon got dis.
- Jim - What to do w/ the income from these items?
- What do we want to buy?
- Door rfid tag // keys
- Committee to come up with a plan & budget for RFID access
- Tag the subject with "Acess Authorization" "Access and Security Subcomitte"
- Tye - Poweredge 750, 2 drive, 1 U, SATA
- Contact Dave Blundel
- HiveStor being decommissioned, take your stuff off it
- Brandon volunteered to install the Electornics area PC
- 6 new members last week
- Paul will email the mailing list about purchasing again.
- Next 2nd Tuesday, possibly Tye's cousin will do a seminar on welding.
- Jim, if you want help on something, we will announce it at the end of the meeting.