January 16, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 9, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 23, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort.
- Log into intweb, https://intweb.at.hive13.org/ and update your member info - particularly your e-mail address(es).
- Lorin is out for a month recovering from surgery. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Pending applications - Caine
- Kevin is broken.
- Ian is working on a report to correlate members to PayPal accounts and then can see who is still a member.
- Heliarc is operational
- Camera upgrades
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- Brad is going to have a mill and lathe class; January 27th 10-12 mill and 1-3
- Limit of 10 people
- Google Doc for sign-ups
- Saturday Clean-up happening February 10th at 3 PM - this'll a much smaller effort.
- Potluck and Game Night afterwards
- Next board meeting is February 12th.
- February 3rd, Will is doing a mask-making class
- Wet molding leather
- 12-4 PM
- Kevin looking into argon tanks.
- Storage requests through intweb.
- Old spots will be added soon.
- New requests should be submitted there
- Don't just claim a space anymore.
The week in Wiki
- Greg put the work on the new panel in Network/Wired .
- Brad - snowblower, updating MacOS, 3D Delta Printers
- Nancy - Dishwasher Class now on Wednesdays, making doodads to give away at Maker Faires, found pile of plastic
- Heath - new, petroleum engineer, found through YouTube video, came to meeting
- Matt - new, took classes at Manufactory, decided to check us out, tinkerer
- Kerensa - not much, fighting frozen pipes
- Ken - nothing much, battled a hot tub
- Ryan - Shapeoko, Heliarc welding a spatula
- Ian - sleeping too little, wiring too much
- Greg - intweb, running new network wires
- Franklin - fixing X-Boxes by cannibalizing others
- Dave V - chasing broken circuits in house, negotiate with wife to cut into drywall, downgraded from Android to iPhone
- Will - triage on family laptops
- Kevin - hot tub, CR10, Heliarc supplies, class soon, brought tungstens
- Dave L. - stayed warm
- Hodapp - got sick, outside a bunch shooting pictures, fermenting yogurt