January 2, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 19, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 9, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort.
- Log into intweb, https://intweb.at.hive13.org/ and update your member info - particularly your e-mail address(es).
- Lorin is out for a month recovering from surgery. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Pending applications - Caine, Joshua, Danielle, Hunter, Dinesh
- Kevin is broken.
- Ian is working on a report to correlate members to PayPal accounts and then can see who is still a member.
- Saturday Clean-up followed by potluck and Game Night coming up this Saturday, Jan 6th; Greg and Brad have posted on the mailing list and blog.
- Brad is going to have a mill and lathe class; he'll post on the blog and mailing list soon.
- Heliarc is in
- Need gas and maybe more things like rod or tips
- Don't use our current gas!
- Space Reorganization
The week in Wiki
- Greg created a Treasurer redirect page that may be pointed to the current Treasurer.
- 3D delta printer project
- Proposed by Brad
- Enough to get two working
- Need NEMA 17 stepper motors and controller boards
- Bill should be donating parts so the whole amount likely won't be spent
- Online Votes
- Yes(4) - Brad Walsh, Dave Velzy, Tim Wagner, Michael Bell-Horwath
- The TIG welder has arrived.
- Do not TIG with MIG gas. Your tungsten will explode.
- We'll be getting familiar with the machine for the rest of the month.
- Space Reorganization
- Ry is soliciting ideas.
- Move fablab into annex?
- $250 for 3D printer parts to complete the first couple Hive13 delta printers.
- Voting Members Present - 7
- Abstain - 2
- No - 0
- Yes - 5
- Online Yes Votes - 4
- 9 total yes votes. Vote passes.
- Greg - intweb, removing Christmas lights, re-doing floor in dining room which is becoming office, improved heat in annex.
- Ryan - Bought some WEMOS D1 minis. Lighted some stairs. Moved some pipe. Shlepped a welder up the aforementioned lighted stairs.
- Will - Holiday stuffs. Freezing pipes.
- Norm - First visit. Invited by Nancy. Electronic technician. Building plasma speakers.
- Jim D - Home for the holidays. Has been updating financial documentation.
- Ian B - Holiday stuff.
- Chris H - Survived the holidays
- Nancy G - Avoided the cold
- Mike H - Taking a holiday 3D printing vacation. bought a Desktop Hero figurine.
- Dinesh - Working on a laser cutter motorcycle clock.