January 20, 2015
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: January 13, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 27, 2015|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Welding Table Update
- Gigabot Update
- Kitchen lights and leak
- Big CNC update
- New Popup Cincy Event In Mid or Late March
- Power Series!
- Reshape Competition
- Missing Welders
- Selling old couches
- Soda People
- Brandon - python, led stuff
- Julien - Mammouth Cave, wasn't allowed in cave. Put new Z-Axis on Shapeoko
- James - Really massive storage array is formatting, building cabinets. Building a box.
- Kirk - New Member! Welding room warden.
- Jim S - Buying a weird car. Will be here soon!
- Katie - Worked on buildings
- Loren - First reliable readings from biosensor array!
- Brad - First flat tire! Woo adulthood!
- Dustin - Working on sword and sheild.
- Charlie - stuff
- Nate - Guest, finished thesis!
- Ivan - Worked on Gigabot. Heated bed is now installed. Laser cut IKEA cork something
- Nancy - turning blanket into tote, adventure to Columbus
- Nathan - here for microcontroller Mondays
- Martin - come here to do things
- Bill - made a 3d printer or something, just back from CES. Just designed PolarBear printer
- Elly - "experimented", baked bread, dust collection
- Jon - CNC, Sold Welders (MYSTERY SOLVED)
- Hodapp - constructive type theory, tea stuff
- Ian W - Mergers and Acquisitions, updated bylaws. Updated Hive controller.
- Welding Table
- Purchased! Jon has given a check to the guy making the table for us!
- It's not working. "Weird weirdness" to figure out.
- Ivan is going to spend about $40 to buy stuff to fix it. Vote next week.
- Kitchen Lights And Leak
- Garden Street
- Big CNC Update
- Everything is mounted. Table is still a bit askew (rails is at an angle).
- Bill fixed it.
- Popup Cincy
- Mid or Late March
- Power Series
- Starting on it tomorrow. Frame and Steering design will be worked on.
- Also giving a tutorial on the Roland CNC. Great learning opportunity!
- Reshape Event
- May 31st, theme is wearable technology
- Missing Welders
- Jon sold broken welders, got money
- Soda Machine
- Coy is a sad bunny because no one walked to Family Dollar with him.
- Soda People need to step up their game and refill the machine.