January 21, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 14, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 28, 2020|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status - very soon this will not be a thing.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them. and Red Tag them!
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Make everyone aware of all of the exits and fire extinguishers.
- Signs with emergency contact information are near doors, near fire extinguishers and first aid kit
- Lights are out and batteries dead on exit signs. Volunteer to fix this?
- Server/Network Infrastructure move - Next Hive Work Day may move switches, might be on hold.
- Sewing Area - New furniture for work surface and storage being looked at with remaining budget
- Transition from Purgatory to Parking Permit system
- Explanation/procedures coming soon, work in progress, friendly and constructive input is welcome.
- Hive Finance update
- Sell the Gigabot
- Replace Lounge Carpet - on hold for the time being
- Cooking the World: France - Sunday, January 26th, Noon
- Please RSVP by Thursday, January 23rd
- Make the Hive a better World day - Feb 8th 12pm - 4pm
- Hive Game Night - Feb 8th 7pm
- Leather Maskmaking Sunday Feb 9th 10am - 2pm
- Maker Expo at NKY Makerspace (Ignite Institute) Saturday, March 28th 10 AM-3 PM themakerexpo.com
- Signup sheet is on the mailing list or you can just click this
Weekly meeting - 2020-01-21
Doorbell is un-broken, thanks Scott
Sewing is all in!
Parking passes incoming! Start February 1st?
- Online yes 7
- Online no 0
- Present and not voted online 15
- Yes 12
- No 1
- Abstain 2
- Vote passes