January 23, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 16, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 30, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort.
- Log into intweb, https://intweb.at.hive13.org/ and update your member info - particularly your e-mail address(es).
- Lorin is on the mend, and has been seen recently at the hive. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Pending applications - Caine, Heath, Matt
- Kevin is still broken.
- Ian is working on a report to correlate members to PayPal accounts and then can see who is still a member.
- Heliarc is operational
- Camera upgrades
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- Request new Member Storage slots at https://intweb.at.hive13.org.
- Brad is going to have a mill and lathe class; January 27th 10am-12p mill and 1p-3p lathe
- Limit of 10 people
- Google Doc for sign-ups: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_rAXAserd9pDS1x96R9fCxMOHfRdtesAPf8VG6mPIUE/edit?usp=sharing
- Saturday Clean-up happening February 10th at 3 PM - this'll a much smaller effort.
- Potluck and Game Night afterwards
- Next board meeting is February 12th.
- February 3rd, Will is doing a mask-making class
- Wet molding leather
- 12-4 PM
The week in Wiki
- Greg started a big overhaul of the Network series of pages.
- Ian added a template for out-of-date pages.