January 24, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 17, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 31, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Laser Venting - Anyone want to take on the project?
- Electrical Update?
- Cin-d Lou -- Jim
- Molding Class http://www.hive13.org/?p=638
- Flying Pig
- Dave Myers (President)
- Tye Scott
- Hodapp - Destroyer of Worlds
- Eric - (Guest of Rick) Brought in a Ben H. project clock to donate
- Rick - Building an Electric Motorcycle
- Chris Davis - COO
- Drew A. - (Guest)
- Mathew Robins - (Guest @ Wright Patt).
- Mark (Guest, 1st time) Car Mechanic
- Rosco - Programmer, pilot, general tinker
- Chris - (Guest) PHP, Perl, Python, Unix
- Dave B. - EE, performance automtive, builds car computers
- Brent - EE @ Duke
- Jon Neal - EE Student @ UC
- Alex - Unix // Perl - Working on a RC Plane
- Ken - (Guest) Java @ Tata
- Tyler (Guest) - EE @ UC
- Paul - Secretary, Clamping hoes to the I-beam this weekend
- Ed - Woodworking area person
- Craig - Finances, membership contact him
- Dave Menninger
- Laser Venting
- Anyone want to adopt it.
- Rick & Paul
- $600, Alex & Dave B.
- Cin-D Lou
- John could not get ahold of Bill
- Brent & John are coordinating
- Molding Class
- See above link, Wednesday night
- 17th is the cutoff, $30 for members, $40 for non-members
- Flying Pig
- Pigs that fly
- See Chris Davis
- We need to turn in a submission by end of week, can have as many submissions as we want.
- Sponsors will pick over the submissions, $3500 to sponsor, $1500 if you are sponsored.
- Electronic twidler finesse
- Dave B. is not going to be able to make it on Tuesdays for quite a while
- Thursdays for an Electronics night?
- Maybe some other night? To the LIST!