January 28, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 21, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 4, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Red Tag them and post on Slack or Mailing List!
- Missing consumables? Email Wardens@hive13.org
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- New Safety Dave's time
- exit sign lights are out and batteries dead. Volunteer to fix this?
- Server/Network Infrastructure move - Next Hive Work Day may move switches, might be on hold.
- Sewing Area - New furniture in! assembly is work in progress, missing a bracket
- Gigabot - Bidding is open, it could belong to you!
- Transition from Purgatory to Parking Permit system
- Explanation/procedures coming soon, work in progress, friendly and constructive input is welcome
- Bylaw Updates inprogress
- Move Discussion
- Love the Wiki Night - Thursday Feb 6th 6pm - 8pm
- 3D Thursday - Thursday Feb 6th 6pm - 8pm
- Make the Hive a better World day - Feb 8th 12pm - 4pm
- Hive Game Night - Feb 8th 7pm
- Leather Maskmaking Sunday Feb 9th 10am - 2pm
- Maker Expo at NKY Makerspace (Ignite Institute) Saturday, March 28th 10 AM-3 PM themakerexpo.com
- Signup sheet is on the mailing list or you can just click this
Weekly Meeting - 01/28/2020
Project updates: Sewing area - last bracket acquired! :) Ralph and Dave V. cleaned the laser cutter - It is outputting more than it is supposed to.
Business: Gigabot bidding by next meeting
We are nearly done reviewing all of the bylaws with a lawyer. They will be made available for people to review and voted on.
Possible move Space on the 3rd floor with dock doors, industrial elevators, space we can grow into, all concrete
Events Saturday, February 1st - Lock picking meetup Board Meeting Monday, February 10th - everyone welcome Sparks February 3rd???