January 29, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 22, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 5, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Looking for a Metalshop Warden and a replacement FabLab Warden
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Tuesday Talks are coming back
- Don't have to be second Tuesday
- If you know of someone who could give an interesting talk, drop us a line.
- Glass Blowing - sign up to schedule a certification class https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cincihackerspace/oHpnTX3olw0
- Table Assembly Party
- CNC Status
- Still getting spurious E-Stops, continuing diagnosis
- Adjusted de-bounce time on inputs
- Tool Zero does not work
- Work Tables
- 3D Thursday - January 31th
- Intro to Electronics Class - February 2nd - 10:00am-12:00pm https://www.meetup.com/Hive13/events/258250492/
- Board Meeting - Feb 11th
- Saturday Cleanup - Feb 16th - 2:00 P.M.
- Boy Scout LTS event - March sometime
No votes tonight
- Purgatory shelf B is up for grabs, new things go on shelf C.
- Announcements as per usual. Read the agenda.
- We are looking for a metal shop warden.
- Old Business
- Tuesday Talks return.
- The American Sign Museum will be here on Feb 12th.
- See Kevin about glass work certification.
- Table assembly
- One table frame is completely welded.
- Jim is doing a PTDR in Greenville in two weeks. He could use some help bringing items down from the roof of the classroom.
- New Business
- CNC Status
- E-Stop quest continues. A new config file was located and reconfigured. We await further testing.
- Dave is planning to resurface the spoilboard.
- Metal/Main area reorg conversation continues on slack
- CNC Status
- Upcoming Events
- 3D Thursday
- Intro to electronics - Feb 2, 10a-12p
- Board Meeting - Feb11
- Saturday Cleanup - Feb 16th. Starts at 2P. Gaming night after.
- Boy Scout Learn to Solder in March sometime. See Brad.
- None this evening.
- Round of Tuit
- Ian - didn't do anything
- Vicente - working on electronics
- Paul - Cleaned half the knife bars on the laser.
- Jeremy - Got a set of DIP switches for projects. Leaving it in the electronics lab. Working on a new lock.
- Kerensa - Workin' Overtime. Staying Warm.
- Will - Helped with the table build. Found the base for our power series racing cart.
- Kevin M - Leading table builds. Working on his Christmas gift boxes.
- Connor - Working on all the things. Interested in LED matrix work.
- Ryan - Table build
- Brent - Fixing leaky faucets in prep for the polar vortex. Working on animation programming.
- Dave - Working on the CNC. Helped with the table build. Remodelling a bathroom.
- Nancy - Back from vacation in Arizona.
- Norm - Also back from vacation. Doesn't have much to say.
- Trent - Did some wood-working. Mostly doing class-working.
- Jim - Loaned us a surface grinder. Saw Lorin recently.
- Brad - Got a soap dispenser for a quarter.
- Guy - First visit. Looking for a hackerspace. Working on a RetroPi. Would like to print an enclosure.
- Greg - Finished the projector wiring. Helped with the table build.