January 3, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 27, 2011||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 10, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- HAM license class January 14, $30
- Dave Myers - President
- Steve Nelson (Guest) - Entertainment Tech, Building Props "Making stuff fit the needs"
- Ed Centrela (Guest) - Model Maker @ P&G, working on a Go Cart
- Mat Bauer (Guest w/ Ed) - Mechanical Eng.
- Drew (Guest) - 2nd time down, MIDI device hacking
- Andrew (Guest w/ Drew) - Electrical & Computer Eng, embeded
- Paul - Secretary
- Jon Neal - Generic
- Ian Wilson (Guest?) - E & CE, IT for a Startup
- Brent - Automation Engineer, Perl programmer
- Brian - Detective from Kentucky, Covert Audio // Video construction, Lock Fronsics
- Chris Davis - COO
- Chris Hodapp - Alcoholic Photography Display Matrix
- Jordan - Electrical & Mechanical @ Cincinnati State
- Eric - Graphic Designer, MAME cabinet constructor
- Rick Norris - Best Buy, building an electric bike
- Dave Menninger
- HAM License, eventbrite has been created, $30
- Jon Neal - House Bot (Cyn-D)
- Going to need people to work on it.
- We have motors and Jim.
- 2600 This Friday @ 7:00 pm
- Cameron is giving a talk
- Wifi Man in the Middle attacks