January 31, 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: January 24, 2023||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: February 7, 2023|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The purge is coming! Please do not put anything in the Dungeon, and if you currently have items stored in the Dungeon - PLEASE REMOVE
- This is a shared space, managed by volunteers. Please clean up after yourselves and if you are unsure how to do something, please ask! There have been far, far too many tools damaged lately, and this can be avoided by speaking up.
If something breaks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify the associated warden on Slack!
- Leadership has recently updated our [Commercial Use Policy] Please look it over and feel free to reach out to Leadership with any questions.
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Sewing and Crafts Warden Hours is Saturday 2/4 from 1 to 3 pm
- Please let Lisa C. know if you'd be interested in a demo on how to put pockets into side seams of a garment.
- Dungeon Clean Out (ongoing) Saturday
- Woodshop Warden Hours is Sunday 2/5 from 9 to 11:30 am
Dungeon Masters Committee Update:
- Dungeon Clean Out continues, and will be ongoing every Saturday, please join us!
- Project/Area Completion Efforts:
- Finish Second Bathroom (see also vote closing this evening) - See Ryan A. for more details and how to help.
- Washer/Dryer - We need some volunteers to help get this done! Please see Kate or John C. for how to help.
- Compressed Air System - See Kevin M. for more details and how to help.
- Welding/Metal Shop Development - See Pi (Metal shop Warden) $for more details and how to help.
We have a few votes closing this evening:
- $700.00 for completing bathroom build-out
- $4,500.00 for a new kiln purchase
- The $700 vote for the bathroom build-out has passed with 28 yesses, 0 abstains and nos.
- The $4,500 vote for a new kiln purchase has passed with 20 yesses, 2 abstains, and 4 nos.
This vote will be closing next week:
- $600 for KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- $600.00 for Glass Torch Repair and Replacement Regulators
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow