January 9, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 2, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 16, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort.
- Log into intweb, https://intweb.at.hive13.org/ and update your member info - particularly your e-mail address(es).
- Lorin is out for a month recovering from surgery. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Pending applications - Caine, Joshua, Danielle
- Kevin is broken.
- Ian is working on a report to correlate members to PayPal accounts and then can see who is still a member.
- Brad is going to have a mill and lathe class; January 27th 10-12 mill and 1-2
- Saturday Clean-up happening probably February 3rd - this'll a much smaller effort.
- There will be a board meeting next Monday, January 15th.
- Heliarc is operational
- Saturday Cleanup was a great success
- Check purgatory - there's a lot of stuff there.
- Tool crib has been re-organized - look in the toolbox for missing tools
- Camera upgrades
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
The week in Wiki
- Greg put the new panel in Network/Wired .
- Removed references to Laser Minutes.
- Removed the link to the PayPal page.
- Updated the Project Template to include fields for Project Owner, Location and Where to Contribute.
- Added basic pages for Intweb, Finance Website and DumpStor
- Update the page for the Open/Closed switch
- Greg - intweb, running new network wires, almost done piping air to the electronics lab