July 13, 2021
|Previous Meeting: July 6, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 20, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Read below for yourself
*Basically if you have been vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask. (But you certainly can if you want.)
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Mask wearing is no longer required for Fully Vaccinated people who have no symptoms of communicable diseases per CDC and ODH guidelines.
- Hive13 supports your choice to wear a Mask at any time for any reason.
- Masks are part of the new Normal.
- Wearing a Mask makes sense due to pathogens, dust, and stuff in the air.
- Wearing a Mask is a Reasonable Accommodation to protect others if they are at risk.
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or if you need to wear a mask for your own protection.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Painting / Drawing Night on July 18th from 6-9
- Ann Miracle-Hively is organizing a drawing / painting night, which is something multiple members have brought up in the past!
- See this thread for some more details, or the craft channel on Slack!
- Vote for Board and Officers coming up on July 20, 2021
- Please nominate members in this thread or on the pinned post in the Slack announcements channel that you feel would be suitable for Hive13 leadership. You can read more about the individual duties on our wiki.
New Members & Certifications
- Slack Thread
- Anything anyone wants to share that wasn't in the Slack thread
- Dust collection system is in progress! Will probably need a couple more work days, but we have a solid start!
- New Slack channel, #leadership_discussion
- Summary of intended purpose
- There are soap making supplies in the craft area! Batik supplies incoming. Thanks Dave S!
- The air compressor is borked. Switch is not switching. Bleed valve is stuck open.
- Reportedly it has been temporarily unborked.
- Brad got the laser's touch probe working. The distances are all wrong but it is working.
- A froe has been donated to the woodshop as well as miter saw blades
- Dave S, Heath B, Chris H, Chris D, Tara K, Kevin M, Drew K, Scott H, Kayla L, John C, many prospective members whose names I did not catch
- Come to the first ever painting night on July 18th!
- Drew is sending out ballots! Vote vote vote
- Air compressor is temporarily unborked.
- Check mailing list and slack for another upcoming dust collection work day callout