July 2, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 25, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 9, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Got a newish stove from Building Value
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Please volunteer to run for an Officer or Board position (it's not a huge commitment and really helps).
- July 6th - Lounge Paint - 12:00 P.M.
- July 6th - Locksport - 7:00 P.M.
- July 9th - Speaker - Cobbler/Tattoo Artist/Leatherworker
- July 13th - Hot Sauce Class - 2:00 P.M.
- July 16th Annual Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- Nominations and proposals close July 9th at 00:00 (Is this Midnight of that evening or Midnight that morning?).
- Ian will be mailing out a ballot to each Member's official e-mail address on intweb soon thereafter
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- July 20th first National Dish night. See mailing list for info.
- July 26th needlecraft night.
- Home Bartending class coming soon
- Made in Camp October 12th
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- AC Units $1500
- Next week: Vote for meat and drinks for Annual Meeting $500