July 30, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 23, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 6, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Gigabot Status update - Work being done by several members
- Donated stuff sorting lead by Dave V, assistance from just more Dave V.
- Vote tonight for hoses
- Looking for decorations in the lounge. If you have an art project idea bring it up.
- We'd like to organize a group build project. Something either to improve the space, or as a showpiece at events outside of the Hive.
- Need a champion to lead giant tetris build (maybe use the funds from donated stuff)
- New Windows coming tomorrow. Need to clear the area around the windows tonight.
- Looking for someone to run the meeting next week. It is your chance to be king or queen for the day.
- July 26th needlecraft night.
- August 10th Saturday Cleanup
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Lockpicking August 3rd at 3pm-5pm
- Board / Leadership monthly meeting August 19th 7:30pm
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm. Brad Walsh is leading the event. He's getting details and organizing the group. Learn to Solder booth, could use up to 6 people to rotate throughout the day.