July 5, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 28, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 12, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Swear at the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Flammables Cabinet
- Shell Server
- Lathe Update
- Laser update - The laser needs to get some head.
- Library Events
- Elections coming. Annual meeting will be July 26.
- PTDR in Detroit in July
- Flammables cabinet
- Tiffany found one and bought it!
- She needs to get reimbursed
- It is huge!
- Shell server
- Check the mailing list
- Lathe update
- It is now in place and running!
- We need to start figuring out certification among other things.
- Interested in helping? Check the wiki page for it and talk to Jon and Brad
- Laser update
- Nothing new there
- We want to replace the head since we keep having issues with it
- Library events
- One this Saturday @ 2pm at the Sharonville library
- Three is a bare minimum, but a few extra volunteers would be nice
- Elections are coming
- People running for all officer positions except secretary. Only two people running for board positions.
- PTDR in detroit in a few weeks
- Elly wants to know who dropped her storage box
- Person apologized
- If anything
- Why is there so much plywood taking up so much space?
- It is all Coy's, he brought it down without asking, and there is no timeline from when it will be gone.
- We should ask him to remove it since it has been down here for such a long time and is taking up a significant amount of space.
- We decided to ask him to remove it within 30 days after asking him and after 60 days asking him we will remove it.
- Ryan will talk to him.
- Ryan - something
- Dustin - school stuff
- Greg - Electrical stuff, fixed the lathe, going to finish electrical work soon
- John - buncha projects he is working on, still getting the grasp of 3d modelling
- Gabe - Went to Chicago to hang with friends and shoot off fireworks, took something from the purgatory shelf and made it better!
- Hodapp - he is a member.
- Brad - Hoping he has more time to show up again
- Ken - not a whole lot, staying healthy. Kevin is slowly getting healthier
- Brad - Spent some time getting the lathe up and running
- Tim - Hasn't been around for a while, getting used to his new job.
- Owen - First time around, found us through aimless googling. Wants to try out woodworking and electronic.
- Mike - Doesn't really remember, went to the northside parade.
- Anthony - Went canoeing, tipped it over!
- Elly - Went to three different 4th of july celebrations
- Jon - Did some wiring, helped fix the lathe
- Franklin - Fireworks!
- James - Hasn't done anything in the last year! He's back! Working on the flight control system for a jet powered drone.
- Tiffany - Hung shelves for organizing yarn, worked on building a playhouse for her kid, bought a fire cabinet!
- Matt - Got his canoe tipped over by Anthony
- Dave L - Helped with the lathe, 4th of July
- Rich - Building an ISS model