July 9, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 2, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 16, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- MIG welder is on its way (arrived already?)
- LVL1 is hosting a Mini Maker Faire on September 28th in Louisville
- Paul - Secretary - Helping Bill w/ the Makerbot
- Dave -
- Wyatt - Modifying classic nintendo controllers
- Bill - Working on his own 3D printer
- Brent - Working on safe cracking dialer bot
- Jim - Playing w/ an Arduino
- Tye - Bug development w/ Jango
- Ian - RFID, automatically checks you into foursquare
- Jon - Did a bit of cleanup, look for tools by the workbench
- Ryan - Working on a GPS wristband game, hardware issues at the moment
- Ellie - Working on a Mural in the laser room, working on designing a badge for the RFID tags
- Tom - Just signed up, checking out hte Laser
- Emily -
- Craig & Wife - CANbus sniffer thing progress, did a great talk at 2600 about clock glitching
- Starbuck - Founder member here for 2 weeks in a row! after a long absence. Returning as a member again.
- 60 RGB LED staff w/ OSH Park boards
- Jordan - Pinewood derby coming up at work
- Shadoxx (Brandon) - Bought locks from a locksmith
- Alyssa - Here w/ Brandon
- Tiffany Bell - Installed a water heater, worked on UltraBot
- Temp controller for her 'Keezer'
- Talking w/ LVL1 & Idea Foundry about doing a 'triple crown' of power tool racing
- Welding class?
- Ryan has already volunteered, will do multiple smaller classes
- This weekend we will do a cleanout of the dirty room.
- Brewing at the hive, brewing right in front of the Hive
- 10 gal batch of brown ale
- RFID keggerator
- 1-2 kegs on tap for event
- If you are curious, this will be a good time to show up.
- This Saturday at 12 pm
- Air Compressor has a hole rusted through
- We are researching replacement options
- 3rd Saturday of this month, and every month we will be doing "Hive Reorganization Day"
- 10am to 3pm
- Keep the space organized
- Every couple months do a training day
- Have a dedicated day where people can train people to use equipment.
- Paul said he would help with this.