July 9, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 2, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 16, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. Nominations are closed.
- Laser certification went well. No one lost an eye (that I know of).
- Lorin has "donated" some stuff. It is in the main area, feel free to dig through and take what you like. It will be put on the purgatory shelf in the near future.
- July 9th - Speaker - Cobbler/Tattoo Artist/Leatherworker
- July 13th - Hot Sauce Class - 2:00 P.M.
- July 16th Annual Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- Nominations and proposals close July 9th at 00:00 (Is this Midnight of that evening or Midnight that morning?).
- Ian will be mailing out a ballot to each Member's official e-mail address on intweb soon thereafter
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- July 20th first National Dish night. See mailing list for info.
- July 23rd guest speaker - Leathercraft and other makey stuff
- July 26th needlecraft night.
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening