June 11, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 4, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 18, 2019|
Time: 7:30 PM Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Bad Dudes is on the arcade cabinet.
- Sewing Machines taken out to be serviced/evaluated for viability.
- Contact Kevin M. if you're interested in helping with tables again
- Need 2-3 people to assemble
- Ulitmaker upgrades/return to normal work scheduled for Thursday/Friday. Contact Jeff Burdick and/or watch the mailing list if you'd like to take part.
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. June, July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Start thinking if you would be interested in running for an Office position or Board Membership.
- June 21st Wine and Cheese Class - 7:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- June 22nd - Documentation Day
- June 29th Saturday Cleanup - 12:00 P.M.
- July 12th-14th (TBD) - Hot Sauce Class
- July 16th Annual Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Lounge repaint and renovation completion upcoming, this will get scheduled for anyone willing to help out.
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Housekeeping as usual
- Old Business
- Stove, nothing
- New Business
- Something about the Arcade cabinets
- Sewing Machines
- Fixing the old Singer machine
- Trashing the junk one
- Others come back in case someone wants them
- More construction
- Needs calibration
- Classes are good
- Talk to Will
- July 16th
- Nominations are on the mailing list
- Upcoming Events as above