June 12, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 5, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 19, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Space re-organization
- Greg and Ryan put together a master plan
- Electronics area coming together
- Need to sort stuff on temporary rack so it can get torn down.
- Electrical Status
- Laser power is wired and working.
- A/C power is underway. #10 wire is fun.
- The circuit on the north pillar needs to be moved.
- Old electronics equipment will be set out and free to a good home. Look for an announcement soon.
- Tentative date for Fab Lab move is Saturday, June 23rd. Please consider showing up to help.
- Roofing Update
- Garden Street and a roofer were looking around in the space today.
- Laser Status
- Sandblasting Cabinet - see mailing list for discussion
- Metalworking Tools - also see mailing list
- Board Meeting Yesterday
- Delta Dorks Update
This Week in Wiki
- Greg updated the QR code generator to HTTPS.
- Greg updated the list of random sodas.
- Need to decide on next Saturday Cleanup.
- Next Board Meeting July 9th.
- Annual Meeting July 24th.
- Official notice will be sent out this week.
- Consider running for an officer or board position.