June 16, 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 11, 2009||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 23, 2009|
Time: 7:00 PM
- Paper Pushers
- Ohio Form 532
- Organizational Meeting
- Federal From 1023
- DBA Form for additional name "Hive13"
- Register with the Attorney Gen.
- Bank Account
- Is noise a deal-breaker for anyone?
- Lease - report results from 6/13 meeting
- Membership vote on The Anchor Building
- How are we planning on making this party profitable?
- Who would be invited?
- matt, get this to be the wiki's logo: http://www.hive13.org/Home/h1v3-small.png
- Who has passwords, what happens when those people flee to Mexico
- the building is probably going to go ahead and upgrade their doors to a keypad
- we are incorporated!
- we have a EIN
- we have bank account
- we have a paypal account
- we can start accepting money!
- we need to get some receipt papers so we can give physical receipts to people
- what is our relationship with free geek
- we are gonna have pretty much extra equipment probably
- build a computer lab maybe?
- attorney, accountant, insurance agent - we need them
How are we going to vote/approve the signing of the lease
- set up a google form to accept votes
- members of hive13.org
improvements that need to be made
- soundproofing cost maybe $1000
- we pay half so something like $500
- they will probably pay for the keypad lock on the outside door
- we will have to figure out / pay for the inside door ourselves
- we needs them
- party: charge admission, get as much donated as possible
- digital video booth
- $10(?) Recommended Donation w/ a donation jar near the snacks.
- Delegate different people to bring different things, Pop / Ice / Snacks / BYOB
- sell merch
- T-Shirts (Screen print our own w/ logos)
- LED Throwables
- pledge websites
- Sell Soda
- most things are delegable
- need to look into get the nonprofit version of google apps for free
- fill out federal form 1023
- get some receipt papers from office max
- hunt for professionals to help us: attorney, accountant, insurance agent
- research delegability of passwords etc.
- research fundraisers
- think about exciting projects that could produce good publicity
- think about the organizational meeting