June 21, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 7, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 28, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- Second Saturday Cleanup sometime soon
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Swear at the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Flammables Cabinet
- Someone needs to Take this on, Jon doesn't have time or energy
- Shell Server
- Lathe Update
- Library Events
- Elections coming up in July (no date set yet, but look for the announcement soon)
- Wood storage is getting cleaned out again at end of June
- Vote next week on getting a new wireless access point
- $150 budget for a new one
- PTDR in Detroit in July
- Housekeeping at light speed
- Flammables cabinet - Jon is out of fucks to give.
- Elections coming up in July - looks like the 26th.
- Lathe - still need another hoist
- PTDR in Detroit end of July
- Library events did well
- New laser head assembly for the big laser
- Vote for $150 for a newer Access Point: 6 members present - all 6 vote yes. 6 more on the mailing list votes yes.
- Ryan - TV stand, upgraded CNC control software, he's sure there's something else (which turned out to be hang out with his Dad in Texas, glossing over almost bailing out his father)
- Greg - moved into new place, still without Internet there (boo, hiss), is sober (also boo, hiss), planning a trip to Ikea, in the truck (bye-bye bank account?)
- Hodapp - homework, job search
- Brad - parts for lathe, mics, squares, TEDx talk
- Gabe - helped small people solder, created a PTDR repository, worked
- Andy - work in art denture studio(???), makes stuff, recent graduate of DAP(???), likes CAD
- Sydney - Starbuck (Moonlight feels right?) showed her the space, using the makerspace in the library, limitations on mechanics, something about a mastiff
- Cliff - here with Sydney, I'm to make up something
- John - talk more slowly, dude - he likes the space
- Elly - fighting laser, cleaning wood shop, took her pops to the OmniMax