June 23, 2020
|Previous Meeting: June 16, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 30, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sign in and Sign out sheet.
- keep social distancing
- sanitize everything
- Nominations open till 28th
- Votes go out July 1st
- Annual Meeting July 14th
- Framing done
- Drywall on hold till electrical finished
- get remaining drywall brought up so it's not on first floor
- Panel X 100% cable pulled, 75% Receptacles installed, 30% Breakers installed
- Panel Y 25% cable pulled
- When is electrician coming to install panels W and Z?
- Vertical Long Storage
- Kevin designed, Todd volunteered to build
- OK with 6 sheets plywood and pocket hole screws ($200-$250) on move budget for this?
- Vertical Sheet Storage
- ~12" wide spaces in empty long pallet rack
- open at top/front to allow full size and oversize sheet goods to stand vertically
- more sturdy that the old space's flimsy wire dividers if possible
- Welded square tube dividers maybe?
- Who will lead?
- project parking
- pallet racks assembled, need 2x4 and plywood shelves cut/installed
- green floor marking tape as shown in floorplan marking project parking area around shelves
- Who will lead?
- Quotes for Air Conditioning
- Ductwork Cost
- Any Progress?
- Rent at 2701 begins Aug 1. Move quickly or take time and pay double rent for several months? Vote of membership?
- Wood Shop
- Machine Shop
- What other stuff?
- How do we keep stuff that is moved organized and out of the way of build work?
Elections open till sunday night
No update on when electrician will get panels W and Z installed
Thumbs up on vertical storage build on move budget.
Let vertical storage drift, after move, same project parking
HVAC - got bill that was way higher than expected, negotiating to reduce by trading labor on other things, like access control and something with AC
Getting quotes with AC, there are options, put one in each furnace or possibly just do one for now.
No progress on access control, no decisions made
We are going to try to have everything out by August 1st, no later than the end of August.
Let’s set up wooden shelves in the front area as temp storage for moved stuff, start moving everything. Dave S.
Need member storage finished - Dave S. to lead
Wood shop - commit to move woodshop by end of weekend
Priorities for this weekend:
- Move Wood Shop
- WoodShop Electrical
- Setting temporary staging in front space of new hive
- Finishing member storage
- Other Electrical Work
- Trucks and trailers
- Carts for moving stuff at old hive
First thing: get pallet jack, pallet, to old hive