June 25, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 11, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 2, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Budget issues
- Paul Vincent
- Jon - COO, space manager
- Tyler - UC EE Student
- Joe - Is Broke, arduino hackery and learning
- Jordan - Building a chair
- Dave Menninger - Book Scanner, slow progress
- Brent - Engineering his taxes
- Dave B - CTO - Scream DAVE for assistance.
- Is selling our un-needed IT hardware.
- Is buying a new house, his life and energy is gone.
- Re-writing his AVR project from C to Assembly
- Marcus - Learn to Solder solder board
- Ryan - Working on etting a google hangout kiosk in progress
- Matt - New Member, Tesla Coil project
- (Guest) here w/ Matt
- Nancy - Snake cage project
- Jason - Multi-touch table, build a pathfinder character
- Ian Wilson - Ordering parts for the vending machine & RFID Kegerator
- Iphone or Android breathelizer
- Ryan - Newish member, GPS wristband project
- Bill - Working mini-pi-maker
- Pete Roaden - (Guest for Bill w/ the PiMaker)
- Franklin - (Guest) Car exhaust problem
- Emily - Made a sleeping bag stuff bag
- Jim - El Presidente, working on a church float
- Don (?) (Guest)
- Chow (?) (Guest)
- Tom (Guest)
- Elisha (Guest)
- Jordan (LED Pictureframe)
- Chris Hodapp - Cyanotype, and haskel
- Welder Purchase - MIG
- 110 // 230 convertable, 150A on 220, 90 on 110
- New, 3 yr warrenty, 5 yr warenty
- slightly over $1000
- Need more wire
- Fill the Argon gass
- It comes w/ a regulator
- 16 voting members, 16 voted yes.
- Dave B. will purchase, Craig or Jim will handle re-embursement.
- Marcus presentation
- $750 fund authorization for at least 500 boards.