June 25, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 18, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 2, 2019|
Time: 7:30 PM Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Please volunteer to run for an Officer or Board position (it's not a huge commitment and really helps).
- Documentation Day
- Consumables in Wiki
- Each tool has a consumables page
- June 28th - Needlework Night - 7:00 P.M.
- June 29th - Saturday Cleanup - 12:00 P.M.
- July 1st - Sparks! - 6:30 P.M.
- July 6th - Lounge Paint - 12:00 P.M.
- July 6th - Locksport - 7:00 P.M.
- July 9th - Speaker - Cobbler/Tattoo Artist/Leatherworker
- July 13th - Hot Sauce Class - 2:00 P.M.
- July 16th Annual Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- Nominations and proposals close July 9th at 00:00 (Is this Midnight of that evening or Midnight that morning?).
- Ian will be mailing out a ballot to each Member's official e-mail address on intweb soon thereafter
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Home Bartending class coming soon
- Made in Camp October 12th
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Angle Grinder
- Proposed by Kevin McLeod
- Includes basic supplies
- AC Units
- Vote for meat and drinks for Annual Meeting
- How much?
- Old Business and Housekeeping announced
- New Business
- Documentation Day started
- A bunch of updates
- Any problems? Check wiki and then go to Slack
- Upcoming Events as above
- As above
- Angle Grinder
- 17 Members
- 6 Abstain
- 1 No
- 10 Yes
- Plus two online Yes
- A/C Vote
- Annual Vote - $500 - Will post on the mailing list
- Angle Grinder
- Ralph - started work, going to Indiana to fly drones
- Will B. - bored member - whine and cheese event, oiling the table
- Jeremy - 3D printing D&D figurines
- Zach - GE, wants to get into woodworking
- Austin - 2600 meetings, not a lot of projects
- Hodapp - dabbled with sous vide
- Greg - working on the wiki, intweb, reading untranslated Jules Verne
- Dave L. - not a whole lot
- Will S. - finishing projects
- Ian - van, set up Nagios
- Aly - Fallout 4 mask, hood for Corolla
- Noah - pinball machine, cornhole boards
- Jeff - business travel
- Nancy - Mid-Ohio sport vintage racecar event, dishwasher class
- Connor - making concrete forms, going to Germany
- Brad - fire is hot, rescued birds
- Jim - B-29 Stratofortress "Fifi" is coming to Cincinnati
- Ezra - not sure
- Kevin - metal room arrangement, Roland CNC
- Scott - going to start on computer vision project, game night next week
- Mario - stuff
- Dave V. - cleanup, bought metalworking parts for Hive
- Chris - bought a power monitor for the house
- Brenda - first time
- Jack - first time - studio art
- Mike - moving soon, working on house
- Tiff - moving to Atlanta