June 4, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 28, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 11, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Will b to check to ensure that Bad Dudes is on the arcade cabinet.
- Sewing Machines taken out to be serviced/evaluated for viability.
- Contact Kevin M. if you're interested in helping with tables again
- Need 2-3 people to assemble
- Ulitmaker upgrades/return to normal work scheduled for Thursday/Friday. Contact Jeff Burdick and/or watch the mailing list if you'd like to take part.
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. June, July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Start thinking if you would be interested in running for an Office position or Board Membership.
- June 8th CNC Class - 10 A.M. - 4 P.M.
- June 10th Board Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- June 21st Wine and Cheese Class - 7:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
- June 22nd - Documentation Day
- June 29th Saturday Cleanup - 12:00 P.M.
- July 12th-14th (TBD) - Hot Sauce Class
- July 16th Annual Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Lounge repaint and renovation completion upcoming, this will get scheduled for anyone willing to help out.
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Housekeeping as usual
- Old Business
- Stove, nothing
- New Business
- Something about the Arcade cabinets
- Sewing Machines
- Fixing the old Singer machine
- Trashing the junk one
- Others come back in case someone wants them
- More construction
- Needs calibration
- Classes are good
- Talk to Will
- July 16th
- Nominations are on the mailing list
- Upcoming Events as above
- Greg - Air Compressor
- Dave L. - saw the oldest known human habitation in North America, drill press
- Brad - hot air rework station up for grabs, cappuccino machine
- Jeremy - locksport, new parts for USB duckie
- Vicente - CNC workshop, practicing with AutoDesk
- Scott H. - pinball machines
- Ralph - moved from New Jersey
- Will B. - PSR car brakes, lights, first RC plane training
- Ezra - fried an ESP-32
- Mario - becoming a member, CNC
- Dave V. - de-childproofing the house, wife's car is dying
- Hodapp - work, drink bourbon
- Chris - checked out Cincinnati Computer Co-op
- Franklin - got car serviced
- Nancy - went up to Mid-Ohio, slept a lot
- Ian - got wiring on car stereo done, USB port in dashboard
- Jeff - fixed icemaker leak
- Daniel - 3D printers
- Sarah - with Daniel
- Eric - toe crushed by driftwood, inventoried T-shirt box, networking
- Jim - painting in the basement, home shop is cleared