Laser Cutter Resources
|Pages to do with the Laser Cutter:|
This page exists to provide a list of helpful, external resources for the laser cutter. Many of the links on this page were shamelessly stolen from this Reddit post.
Thingiverse is primarily known for its downloadable 3d printer designs, but it also has a wealth of laser cutter designs.
- Search by 'tags' to find laser cutter designs
Free design files
The following websites offer free downloadable designs, some of them also sell commercial designs
Tabbed Box Creator Extension for InkScape
- Inkscape installed on the Big Laser PC has this Extension installed
- Find it in InkScape under Extensions / CNC Tools / CNC Tabbed Box Maker
- It can make a variety of different boxes
Parametric Design Websites
- This website has a number of designs where you can tweak the dimensions and specifications for the files
- Instructables has the instruction for boxes.py https://www.instructables.com/Lasercut-Little-Wood-Boxes/
- Then you discovered you need a special cardboard box...