March 10, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 3, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 17, 2020|
Time and Place
- Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am (for now!!! yay!)
- Liability waivers must be legible
- All of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, help correct it.
- Broken things? Red Tag them and post on Slack or Mailing List!
- Missing consumables? Email Wardens@hive13.org
- Host a class or workshop! Contact Will B. for help organizing.
- Use the Parking Tag System
- What's been done?
- What's to be done?
- Empty your storage spaces! We will be purging all storage space reservations for the move.
- Sew an Apron - March 15th, 1:00pm sign up on the mailing list
- Needlecraft Night - March 20th, 2020 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Maker Expo at NKY Makerspace (Ignite Institute) Saturday, March 28th 10 AM-3 PM themakerexpo.com
- Signup sheet is on the mailing list or you can just click this
- Cooking the World: Hungary - March 29th, 2020 - 1:00-4:00pm