March 12, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 5, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 19, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Looking for Wardens for Metal Shop or Wood Shop and Fab Lab or Electronics
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Work Table status
Cincinnati Mini Maker discussion. What do we want to do? Learn To Solder, Power Tool Drag Racing, Giant Tetris, ?
- 3D Thursday - Thursday March 14th - 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday Cleanup - March 16th - 2:00 P.M.
- Needlecraft Night - March 22nd - 6:00-8:00PM
- Sparks - Monday, April 1st
- Lathe Class - Saturday, April 6th
- Board Meeting - Monday, April 8th - 7:30 P.M.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire, April 13th 10:00am-5:00pm
- Housekeeping as usual
- Old Business
- Work Tables
- Kevin varnished the one table
- Greg started welding a third table
- Work Tables
- New Business
- We're participating
- April 13th - 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Learn To Solder
- What else?
- PTDR needs 8 people
- Ryan might be doing Giant Tetris
- Doing an afterparty
- Need a couple people to organize it
- Will's started a list; see him
- Dave's hanging new doors in the metal room
- Upcoming Events as above
- Tuesday Talks - Two candidates
- Garden Street talking about recycling
- Plastics casting
- Greg - intweb, welded table a bit
- Dave S. - calamari, desk shelf, CNC class
- Jeremy - coding BadUSB, lockpicking page
- Scott - finishing analogue bass synthesizer, moving office
- Dave H. - refreshing woodworking skills
- Kerensa - glassblowing, modelling in Sketchup
- Kevin M. - planed wood bench, worked on tables, glassworking
- Mike - late nights at work
- Will - new fridge in, old fridge becoming kegerator, first 3D prints
- Hodapp - fermenting things
- Ian - not much
- Sky - new member - CNC class, motorcycle engine
- Connor - CNC class, sled for tetrahedrons, cleaning
- Vicente - CNC class, making panels for electronics projects
- Kevin S. - time off, becoming Six Million Dollar Man, sleep study, repairing house, truck
- Ken - convincing wife it's time to retire
- Nancy - crap in life, car troubles
- Jeff - 3D printing feet for computer, building EMU
- Brad - LTS event
- Jim - moving milling machine to Hive
- Dave - CNC class, re-doing second story of house, enlarging door to bathroom