March 13, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 6, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 20, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf D is now up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf E.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- annex space plan update
- work tables -- Lorin hosted a table group build last weekend.
- Ry still owes us a floorplan. We hate Ry.
- Roofers have been seen atop the anchor building.
- Wait for them to finish, then complain about whatever is still broken.
- Board meeting happened. Ry will post minutes tomorrow.
- Dave V. machined a spindle mount for the Shapeoko.
- Thanks, Dave!
- Delta Dorks Update
- Haven't done much this week
- March 19th -- Locksport meetup.
- March 24th -- Cleanup Saturday. Potluck. Game night.
- Formerly the 17th, moved due to St. Patrick's Day.
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th. They were asking about Power Tool Drag Racing (do we want to commit?)
- When I told him PTDR was retired his response was; "Ohhh noooo! Maybe we can provide an incentive like racking, wood or any other materials we bring in that your members could use?"
- Repair Faire - Saturday March 10th:
- Dave V went and tried to repair some stuff.
The week in Wiki
- Greg - removed a thumbtack from the wheels of the pink trash can (?), door updates, helped Ryan with vertical storage, re-wired lounge lights
- Henry - Visiting, lots of kinds of projects.
- Paul - Been going to the Manufactory. Interested in learning to make a CNC machine.
- Jim - Working on an arduino rf-sensor project.
- Kerensa - Did not break the laser this week. Make a desk thingy.
- Nancy - Blah blah, something about dishes. Made a thing for holding ear filters.
- Jim (#2) - Does ham radio and electronics. Came to check the place out.
- Ian - Sleep, Work, Finance Website.
- Dave V - Repair Faire. Made a Shapoko Bracket thing.
- Daryl - DB developer. Likes arduinos and pinball.
- Ryan - Worked on vertical storage. Working on side project in python.
- Chris - Here 2 years ago with nephew. Came back. Looking for Paradigm Players.
- Jeremy - Programmer. Lock-picker. Lockpicking event on Monday.