March 14, 2023
|Previous Meeting: March 7, 2023||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 21, 2023|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Membership, please remember that when you bring a guest into the Hive, you are the one responsible for them for the duration of your time in the Hive. They are required to completely fill out a liability waiver, and we expect you to honor the Membership Agreement that you signed that states that you, the Member, will remain with your guest, your guest is not permitted to use any certification-only equipment, and that they will leave the Hive when you leave.
- The purge is coming! Please do not put anything in the Dungeon, and if you currently have items stored in the Dungeon - PLEASE REMOVE
- This is a shared space, managed by volunteers. Please clean up after yourselves and if you are unsure how to do something, please ask! There have been far, far too many tools damaged lately, and this can be avoided by speaking up.
- If something breaks, please email email@example.com and notify the associated warden on Slack!
- Leadership has recently updated our Commercial Use Policy Please look it over and feel free to reach out to Leadership with any questions.
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Needlecraft Nite is this Friday, 3/17 (AKA St. Patrick's Day, so ya better wear your green!) from 6-9(ish). Please let Crafts Warden, Lisa C. know if you'd like pizza - you can message on Slack.
- Brew Party this Saturday, 3/18 from 2-4 pm
- Jobs Are Not Faire - Resume and Interview meetup, Sunday, 3/19 from 1-3 pm
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow