March 15, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 8, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 22, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm until further notice.
- We have residential neighbors at all times. Mind the music volume.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Warden help/suggestions from membership
- If you notice consumables are out, a tool has an issue, etc email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Year, New Tools!
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Tour of Hivetoolery
- Laser update
- The laser is currently out of focus, the small laser is good.
- 3D Printers
- CNC update
- Currently down
- Laser update
- The track needs to be fully tested by mid april so it has time to get loaded in to a container and shipped out to San Francisco.
- The budget has been confirmed! Yay!
- Library Events
- They want to do a kitchen chemistry series.
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- Vote for new metal lathe that we've been looking at for long time
- Saturday Cleanup
- Lounge - there might be some duplicate sewing machines, what is up with that?
- Opening day parade
- We were not accepted
- Cincinnati mini makerfaire meeting this last week
- It is going to be at the hamilton county fairground in october
- Time to start coming up with ideas and contact groups that should be there!
- Free vacuum forming machine on craigslist!
- Holy crap it is huge
- We were all too busy drinking beer