March 19, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 12, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 26, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Looking for Wardens for Metal Shop or Wood Shop and Fab Lab or Electronics
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Work Table status
- Needlecraft Night - March 22nd - 6:00-8:00PM
- Sparks - Monday, April 1st
- Lathe Class - Saturday, April 6th
- Board Meeting - Monday, April 8th - 7:30 P.M.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire, April 13th 10:00am-5:00pm
- Doing LTS
- Maybe doing Tetris Wall - see Ryan
- Any interest in PTDR?
- Announcements as per usual.
- Old Business
- We're still looking for grant-writing experience.
- Work Tables
- Delta Dorks return. Speak with Dave Velzy if you're interested in learning how to construct a delta printer.
- New Business
- No new business.
- The Week in Wiki
- Upcoming Events
- Needlecraft night, Friday the 22nd.
- First Sparks meeting, Monday April 1st. Open format electronics meeting. 6:30 to 9:30.
- Metal Lathe class Saturday April 6. 10:00 AM
- Board meeting coming up April the 8th.
- Mini Makerfaire - April 13th. 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- See Ryan if you're interested in constructing a Twenty Foot Falling Block game.
- We're seeking as stance planning a MakerFaire after party. See WillB if you want to help.
- Cincinnati Locksport - April 6th and 15th.
- None this week.
- Round of Tuit.
- Greg - Worked on intweb. Soda machine out indicator finally works.
- Dave - Got certified on the CNC router. Attended Saturday game night. Designing a guitar body.
- Jeremy - Hosted a D&D game on Saturday Game Night.
- Scott - Helped with Saturday clean up. Synthesizer build.
- Dave - Returning member from our distant past. Re-engaging wiht the sapce. Learning the laser.
- Teresa - Former art teacher. Visiting.
- Mario - Visiting. Works for lighthouse youth and family services.
- Ezra - Visting. Interested in electronics.
- Drew - Visited Lvl1 in Louisville. Disassembling
- Ryan - Helped with clean up Saturday. Discovered a design flaw in Mazda tire pressure sensors. Still dealing with father's estate.
- Will - Was also in Louisville this weekend. Attended Saturday clean up.
- IanB - Remembers doing things. But not which things.
- ChrisH - Assisted with Saturday Clean up. Formed a new LLC.
- Dave V - Home remodelling continues. Attended Saturday clean up.
- John - Framing large pictures. Planning an induction smelting machine.
- Vicente - Made a rotating base with an Arduino and stepper motor.
- Page - Interested in joining.
- John - Looking to join.
- Nancy - Needs to build some brackets.
- Connor - Building a kegerator. Built a sled for the table saw.
- Brad - Bought a vacuum sealer at auction for $0.05.