March 20, 2018
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: March 13, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 27, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is now up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- Ry still owes us a floorplan. We hate Ry even more this week.
- Roofers have been seen atop the anchor building.
- Delta Dorks Update
- March 19th -- Locksport meetup.
- How did it go?
- March 24th -- Cleanup Saturday. Potluck. Game night.
- Formerly the 17th, moved due to St. Patrick's Day.
- Next Board Meeting is April 9th.
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th. They were asking about Power Tool Drag Racing (do we want to commit?)
- When I told him PTDR was retired his response was; "Ohhh noooo! Maybe we can provide an incentive like racking, wood or any other materials we bring in that your members could use?"
The week in Wiki
- General consensus is that the project will divert into separate paths. One to construct a practical hive printer. One to play with new tech.
- Cincy Locksport happened yesterday.
- Many attended.
- Mostly beginners.
- Everyone at least managed a single pin pick.
- Saturday Potluck Cleanup and Game night this week.
- Next board meeting is for April 9
- Reuseapalooza May 18. PTDR to attend.
- Akron Makerspace dropped off a lentgh of railroad track. DaveL is calling dibs on laft the length to build an anvil.
The week in Wiki
- Nancy G - Nancy has no memory of the prior week
- Lorenzo - New visitor. Knows Brad from P&G. Working on his MBA. Interested in woodworking.
- Brad W - Fired up his FPV drone.
- Greg A - Worked on the intweb. Built a DNS infrastructure for his biz.
- Dave L - Working on furniture projects. Getting aquainted with the CNC router.
- Dave V - Got a video of his granddaughter's first steps. Posted 4 of his rentals on the MLS. Helping iSpace with 3D printers. Ordered a Creality CR10.
- Paul - Second visit. Interested in getting certified on the CNC.
- Jeremy - Hosted the cincinnati Locksport event.
- Chris - Made sauerkraut. Discovered seasonal allergies.